DANGER SIGNS IN LABOUR
The ‘ALMIGHTY’ Labour experience comes with various feelings and emotions.
However, talking about danger signs now; here are some signs that may be noticed during labour and/or delivery which are real DANGER signs. They include:
- Prolonged labour over 12 hours
- Labour before 37 completed weeks
- If the woman has been told that the baby is lying in an abnormal position
- Bleeding from the vagina
- Foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- Severe headache and /or visual disturbances
If you notice any of the above signs, it is not the time to visit a maternity home or to stay at home!!!
You must visit the hospital immediately.
Got questions? Consult DoctorKK right here.